Transifex translation masters are now updated nightly

Ingo Schommer

Aug 22, 2013, 11:59:06 AM8/22/13
to silverstripe...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

(cross-post from silverstripe-dev)

I've set up continuous integration for collection of the master strings (i18nTextCollector).
It runs nightly, identifies any new or changed _t() calls, and pushes the new master language strings (en.yml)
to our translation platform, transifex.com. This is the case for both core and a bunch of our modules,

You can check when the last successful push happened in our continuous integration server:

Please note that translations still need to be downloaded and merged from transifex manually,
since there's a code review (sanity check) aspect to this. And translations are only ever
collected from master, so if we add a new _t() call to 3.0, it'll get merged into 3.1 and master eventually,
and only then hit transifex.com.

Thanks
Ingo