A dozen Modules added to Transifex, now supports JS translations

Ingo Schommer

Oct 30, 2013, 9:55:52 AM10/30/13
to silverstripe...@googlegroups.com
Hello translators!

We've been working hard to globalise the SilverStripe platform incl. some of the more commonly used modules.
Those can all be found on Transifex.com now, and are ready for your translations (complete list, see "Maintaing" section, multiple pages).

There's some new strings waiting for your translations in the cms and framework projects as well, since we've finally added support for JS strings.
You can sign up to transifex for free, and start translating on an existing language right away.

New languages need approval by us. The email notifications are a bit unpredictable, if you're waiting on approvals please respond here.
More details on the general process can be found on http://doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/trunk/misc/contributing/translation

Thanks!
Ingo

Stika jaroslav

Oct 30, 2013, 10:54:15 AM10/30/13
to silverstripe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I translated (and I'm translating always) all the strings for cms, framework to cs_CZ, sk_SK.

Yours sincerely - S pozdravem

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
Moje máma vždycky říkala, "Život je jako bonboniéra. Nikdy nevíte, co dostaneš."

-- Forrest Gump

		Jaroslav Stika (Pike)

Address:	Zdiarska 1/5, 040 01 Kosice, Slovakia
Work Phone#:	+421 55 62 62 53 839
Home Phone#:	+421 09 05 52 87 68
Work eMail:	st...@elfa.sk
Home eMail:	Jarosla...@gmail.com
ICQ#:		246 120 400

Ingo Schommer

Oct 30, 2013, 10:57:28 AM10/30/13
to silverstripe...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jaroslav! :) We'll get those merged back in the next days.