a bite late, but we are getting there... 31 tickets to close before we can release e-commerce 1.0

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Jul 24, 2012, 10:26:58 AM7/24/12
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Hi Everyone

The link below shows you the open tickets for e-commerce 1.0:

http://code.google.com/p/silverstripe-ecommerce/issues/list?can=2&q=Milestone%3DRelease1.0+&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Reporter+Summary+Opened+Modified&cells=tiles

To see the current status, please visit www.silverstripe-ecommerce.com - check out the currency selector tool: http://www.silverstripe-ecommerce.com/shop/ - [on sidebar]

Any feedback and help appreciated.

NIcolaas

Josua

Jul 25, 2012, 12:44:13 PM7/25/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Without any doubt, will be the best shopping cart for SilverStripe.
It's wonderful. :-)
When it be compatible with SS3, it will be a pure Nirvana. ;-)

Regards Nicolaas,
Jose

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Jul 25, 2012, 9:33:24 PM7/25/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thank you Jose... Much appreciate your help and bug reporting.  Strange as it may sound, I like getting bug reports and fixing them. There is still plenty to do before we can really speak of a world-class product ... but it is fun trying to get there.

I was thinking about paying someone to upgrade to 3.0 ... if there is anyone out there who would like to upgrade e-commerce to 3.0 and get paid for it then let me know.

It would be a matter of getting a long list of upgrade "requirements"... doing the obvious ones (e.g. simple name changes) and then discussing the tricky ones (e.g. ComplexTableFields).  We would look at a straight conversion rather than making use of all its new features.  That we do after we have a stable 3.0 version.

If there is anyone out there who is interested then let me know by sending me a private message.

Does anyone have any further requests for the 1.0 version?

Nicolaas

Josua

Jul 26, 2012, 5:45:06 AM7/26/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Hi Nicolaas!

If I had more knowledge I would probably try the upgrade, but I believe that I would get stuck somewhere. =8-O

Maybe Jeremy?

Regards,
Jose

Josua

Jul 26, 2012, 6:05:00 AM7/26/12

El jueves, 26 de julio de 2012 03:33:24 UTC+2, Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up escribió:

Does anyone have any further requests for the 1.0 version?

Nicolaas

Hi Nicolaas!

Is there a Payment gateway module (ecommerce) for a standard VPOS (Virtual Point of Sale)?
I have hired a VPOS 4B of Santander Bank.

Thanks,
Regards,
Jose

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Jul 26, 2012, 8:48:38 AM7/26/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
I dont think there is, but if you need help with payment gateways then I can provide you with some examples

Josua

Jul 26, 2012, 1:32:04 PM7/26/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
When I get to this point in my development I will try to make it, but if I do not understand it I will ask you for help. :-)

Thank you very much Nicolaas.

Regards,
Jose