e-commerce 5.0.2

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Oct 6, 2015, 7:07:47 PM10/6/15
to Silverstripe Ecommerce, silverstripe-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

I have just tagged e-commerce version 5.0.2 and I hope some of you can check out this latest version. To install a complete test demo, please run the following:

cd [webroot]
composer create-project sunnysideup/ecommerce_test:dev-master ./[install folder]
cd [install folder]

After you install the project, you will need to do the following:
  • add .htaccess file - as per usual
  • add _ss_enviroment.php file - as per usual
  • edit the name of your database in mysite/_config.php (default is: ecommerce_test)
  • run /dev/build/?flush=all
  • run /dev/tasks/CleanEcommerceTables
  • run /dev/?flush=all to clear all the caches (important).
You can also visit: http://www.silverstripe-ecommerce.com/ to see a sample shop.

I would love you to provide some feedback / questions - of any kind.
We are happy to help you FOC with any basic questions.

Here is an example of a site that we built using our version of e-commerce: www.davidtrubridge.com.

Cheers

Nicolaas