e-commerce now synchronised on github

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Jul 31, 2012, 10:56:58 PM7/31/12
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Hey Everyone

Any questions - please ask.

Nicolaas

Josua

Aug 1, 2012, 7:55:53 AM8/1/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Hi Nicolaas!

In both places is the same information, right?

Thanks,
Regards,
Jose

Steven Mohr

Aug 1, 2012, 7:56:35 PM8/1/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Does that mean we can start submitting pull requests?

Also, does one repository serve as a "slave" to the other, as in you commit to one and sync to the other, and if so which way does it go? Or do you commit to each separately?  Er... in short, how is it that you submit to both?
-> Steve

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 1, 2012, 8:04:04 PM8/1/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
I have written a script that synchronises svn up to git every three hours... I am going to move this to a server to improve this synchronisation even a bit more, but I am sure soon I will commit only to GIT.

YES - please supply pull requests!

THANK YOU

Nicolaas