Does anyone have an EcommerceRegion default database?

Hans de Ruiter

Oct 16, 2012, 11:08:10 PM10/16/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to have a "State/Province" (a.k.a., "Region") field included in the address forms when necessary. However, to do that, the EcommerceRegion database needs to be populated with the world's States and Provinces. Is there a preset database anywhere that I could use?

If not, I think that this is something that is worth adding to the ecommerce module.

Hans

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Oct 17, 2012, 2:18:19 PM10/17/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans

Not worth adding but I can provide you with one in the next few days.

Can you send me a PM and I will mail it right back.

Nicolaas

Jedateach

Oct 29, 2012, 11:15:30 PM10/29/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Just letting you know that I've started a new module which is essentially what you're describing here. I'll be incorporating it into my shop module, but I've intended for it to stay separate from the core code, so it can be used in any SS module / site.

https://github.com/burnbright/silverstripe-regionaldata

Jeremy

Hans de Ruiter

Oct 30, 2012, 3:40:30 PM10/30/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for that. I'll have to check it out in detail some time.