customising e-commerce

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 29, 2012, 12:14:14 AM8/29/12
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Hi Everyone

I have made a "customising e-commerce" guide.  You can download it here:

It is only a first draft without any spelling checks, etc.... any feedback appreciated.

Cheers

--
Nicolaas

Steven Mohr

Aug 29, 2012, 8:57:53 PM8/29/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Might be nice if some of the entries which say "there are plenty of examples" actually also listed a URL which actually linked to where those examples are or if the text were hot to such a place.

It isn't really clear to me how to go about changing the order steps.  It might be nice at some point to have an example of how to do that.

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 29, 2012, 9:10:41 PM8/29/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steven

Awesome to get your feedback.  I will implement your suggested improvements.

Nicolaas

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 30, 2012, 12:56:28 AM8/30/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steven

You can now see an improved version:

I doubt it answers your questions, but it was useful to get your feedback.  I will have another round of fixes later this year and implement more of your suggestions.

If you like you can start a new thread with some questions around OrderSteps or you can email me to a question in the forum.  I will try to help you.

Cheers

Nicolaas