upgrading payment to 3.0

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 8, 2012, 9:42:03 PM8/8/12
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Does anyone know who when what this is going to happen. Very happy to
help. Will it be done as part of Summer of Code?

Cheers

nicolaas

Ryan Dao

Aug 8, 2012, 9:54:33 PM8/8/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nicolas,

The Payment module for SS3 is currently being developed under GSOC. We're reaching the end of the program soon, so any help would be appreciated. Right now we're rushing to stablize the API. Once that's done, we'll need help to implement specific gateways.

Best regards,

Ryan

Dan Rye

Aug 9, 2012, 2:44:10 AM8/9/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Anyone already working on an Authorize.net gateway for the new API?  If so, how is it coming? If not, is anyone interested on collaborating on this?

Also, is there good support in the new API for reoccurring payments?

Josua

Aug 9, 2012, 6:38:17 AM8/9/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Nicolaas, have you found someone to help ecommerce conversion to SS3 ?

Regards,
Jose

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 9, 2012, 7:24:54 AM8/9/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose,

Yes, I have have... What do you want to ask?

Nicolaas

Josua

Aug 10, 2012, 2:43:15 PM8/10/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Hi Nicolaas!

I only wanted to ask that. :)
I wanted to know if you were doing something for the conversion. ;-)
How's work? How difficult is conversion?
When you think you may have a ecommerce beta for SS3?

Thanks for everything!
Regards,
Jose