Problem with ECommerce 3.0 and SilverStripe 3.1 (github v18.02.2013)

Josua

Feb 18, 2013, 9:40:44 AM2/18/13
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolaas!

I have a problem with the latest version of ECommerce 3.0 and the latest version of SilverStripe 3.1 based on github, and I need to solve.
I have opened an issue number #517
I tried to fix it, but I could not.

http://127.0.0.1/dev/ecommerce/ecommercecheckconfiguration Nothing is displayed in the browser. From what I see, there is some incompatibility with the latest version of Saphire 3.1 from github: https://github.com/silverstripe/sapphire/tree/3.1

When installed ecommerce http://127.0.0.1/dev/tasks neither work.

Please tell me something about it.

Thanks,
Regards,
Jose A.

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Feb 19, 2013, 4:25:25 AM2/19/13
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose

If anyone wants to have a look as well please contact me for a username and password.

Cheers

Nicolaas

Josua

Feb 19, 2013, 5:04:52 AM2/19/13
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Hi Nicolaas!

The links you provided me work perfectly, but, have you used the latest version of Saphire 3.1 from github on this links?

Before I worked all right, but the latest versions of saphire 3.1 give a problem with ECommerce 3.0.

Please check it.

Thanks,
Regards,
Jose A.

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Feb 27, 2013, 2:13:00 AM2/27/13
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose

have another look at ... I have done a lot of updates.

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken
Sunny Side Up Ltd  {
  Skype: atyourservicehour
  Phone: +64 4 889 2773