auto-lookup field for selecting buyables

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Jun 20, 2012, 3:52:21 AM6/20/12
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Hi Everyone

I am looking at building a very simple "autocomplete" field for buyables... where you can select "any" buyable (be it a Product / Variation / DataObject).  here are the links I have found:

Has anyone got any recommendations / suggestions / ideas / time to help?

Nicolaas

Dan Rye

Jun 20, 2012, 8:22:39 AM6/20/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Whatever you do, I recommend using JQuery UI's autocomplete.
http://jqueryui.com/demos/autocomplete/

As far as I know this is now the "standard"

Nicolaas