upgrading e-commerce to 3.1

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 12, 2013, 5:40:09 PM8/12/13
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Hi Everyone

I am in the process of upgrading all my e-commerce modules to 3.1, including e-commerce itself.  This is obviously a big task.  If there is anyone keen to help (by testing or coding) then please get in touch with me.

Much appreciated.

Nicolaas

Mark Guinn

Aug 13, 2013, 9:27:56 AM8/13/13
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Nicolaas,

I'm building a site over the next 2-3 months at work which uses several of your modules, and possibly more as we go along. We're building it on 3.1 so hopefully that will help you in testing. I'll contribute as much as possible back to the community in the form of tickets, pull requests and new submodules. There are a couple new submodules on my github account (related products and wishlist) with more to come and you've already got a few pull requests.

Let me know if there's any way I can be of more help or we can coordinate better. I'm excited to see SS3 becoming a more viable ecommerce platform.

Mark

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 13, 2013, 5:43:39 PM8/13/13
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
Hi Mark

Thank you for all your contributions thus far.  I am here to help so just let me know.

Just creating pull requests in GitHub is fantastic or a simple error report.

Nicolaas

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken
Sunny Side Up Ltd  {
  Skype: atyourservicehour
  Phone: +64 4 889 2773
  Emergencies: 0221697577
  n...@sunnysideup.co.nz
  http://www.sunnysideup.co.nz
}

Josua

Aug 16, 2013, 11:37:38 AM8/16/13
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com, n...@sunnysideup.co.nz, ma...@sunnysideup.co.nz
Hi Nicolaas!

Generally the problems that I find I indicate them in http://code.google.com/p/silverstripe-ecommerce/issues/list
Would you rather I put them in github?
Lately I've added quite a few there.
The product variation module is not usable. It has many problems.
Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Jose A.

Nicolaas Thiemen Francken - Sunny Side Up

Aug 16, 2013, 5:25:15 PM8/16/13
to Silverstripe Ecommerce
On 17 August 2013 03:37, Josua <sup...@sendasoft.com> wrote:
Hi Nicolaas!

Generally the problems that I find I indicate them in http://code.google.com/p/silverstripe-ecommerce/issues/list
Would you rather I put them in github?

no, that place is perfect.  I will work on it very hard in the coming week.  THANK YOU SO MUCH for reporting.