SilverStripe clicking "edit" button?

Patrick Nelson

Oct 2, 2015, 8:58:02 PM10/2/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to throw this out there since I tried this on a fresh install and it's definitely nothing I wrote or any extensions I've got installed on my actual site: https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-cms/issues/1288

Apparently if you press enter in the form, it will find the first random <button> tag and click on it, regardless of what it is. What is causing this and why? I've spent several hours trying to track it down and I'm now at wit's end.

Damian Mooyman

Oct 7, 2015, 8:02:56 PM10/7/15
to SilverStripe Core Development
Just a heads up that this has been fixed in the 3 branch, and will be released with 3.3.