Looking for full-time SilverStripe Open Source Dev in NZ

Ingo Schommer

Sep 4, 2016, 11:07:28 PM9/4/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hello everyone,

We've got an exciting opportunity opening up at SilverStripe Ltd. to work on SilverStripe Open Source full time. You'd be working from Wellington or Auckland (we might consider remote within the right timezone). If you want to get a chance to work with Chris J. (@flamerohr), Damian (@tractorcow), Paul (@clarkepaul) and myself (@chillu), here it is! There's heaps of interesting challenges we'd like to tackle together with you (SilverStripe 4 and its supported modules, building a kickass React-based UI, architecting new core APIs, etc)

If you're interested, please contact us via https://silverstripe.workable.com/jobs/295315

Thanks
Ingo & The Open Sourcerers Team at SilverStripe Ltd.