Warning: require_once(cache/Cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/framework/core/Core.php on line 61

lut...@tinkertailordesign.com

Jan 17, 2018, 4:28:31 PM1/17/18
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi there,

I inherited a SilverStripe website to look after and had it all up and running fine, however I'm now getting the following message:

Warning: require_once(cache/Cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/framework/core/Core.php on line 61

I saw a few suggestions on the old forums suggesting a cache flush. I tried the suggested URL strings to do this but no joy, so manually deleted the contents of /silverstripe-cache/ – still no joy.

Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks,

Luther