Supported versions, with quicker releases is this still the expected support schema?

Nic Horstmeier

Jan 25, 2016, 9:46:33 PM1/25/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi all,

I'm working on keeping things straight with sites I work on (both at work and personally) and as I was reading through the Supported Versions section of the Release Process docs, I noticed it stated master and next two major releases would be supported. With the quicker releases and move to semvar, is this still expected? I mainly ask as we're working through upgrading a handful of sites from 2.4.x to 3.x and want to stay on top of our 3.1.x sites that haven't yet been upgraded to 3.2.x.

Thanks,

Nic
muskie9