Are transifex translations ever synced?

off...@netwerkstatt.at

Feb 23, 2015, 5:43:20 AM2/23/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I noticed yet another 3.1. release was made without updated languages (only id.yml and lt.yml were updated 8 days ago). The German translation was updated 10 months ago and lacks so many strings (e.g. Boolean.YES, Boolean.NO), but looking on transifex 100% are translated. Or could it be possible the original English file wasn't pushed for a long time? I see on transifex it was last updated last August...

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/silverstripe-framework/language/en/

Is this process of updating languages automated when a new release is done? And could you please ensure the language files are updated before you roll out a release?

Thanks!

Werner

Elvinas Liutkevičius

Feb 23, 2015, 10:48:16 AM2/23/15
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
And /admin/javascript/lang/ weren't updated at all.. I've even created issue #3796.