Redirect old links to existing posts on the forums

Martimiz

Feb 19, 2016, 8:11:35 AM2/19/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi,
A perfectly legit remark from one of our forum users: why are old links to existing forum posts not redirected?

I wanted to mention this earlier, but somehow never did :( It shouldn't be too hard though - basically from

http://www.silverstripe.org/general-questions/show/12345

http://www.silverstripe.org/community/forums/general-questions/show/12345

Cam Findlay

Feb 21, 2016, 4:02:55 PM2/21/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Fixing this today...

See the post for the proposed rewrite rule to cover these.

Cam Findlay

Feb 21, 2016, 6:02:20 PM2/21/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Should now be fixed.

Martine bloem

Feb 22, 2016, 6:38:11 AM2/22/16
to silverst...@googlegroups.com
I saw your solution late last night but didn't feel confident enough to answer without at least trying it out, and I woke up to see it's already been done!!

Super fast action, thanks Cam!!