Upgrade of PHPUnit to 4.8 in core

Damian Mooyman

Jan 26, 2016, 4:08:23 PM1/26/16
to SilverStripe Core Development
Hi SilverStripe developers,

we are looking to increased the version of PHPUnit we used in core to 4.8. Dan has opened a pull request at https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/4980#issuecomment-174987060, where I would invite you to leave your comments.

This change will not disallow developers from including other versions of PHPUnit, but it may have effects on continuous integration, especially those which have behat tests.

Please let us know if you have any strong feelings or concerns about this upgrade.

Kind regards,

Damian Mooyman