We're helping Australian startups discove, launch, and grow in Asia

Mathew Benjamin

Apr 10, 2015, 8:58:35 PM4/10/15
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I've recently joined this group so I'd like to first take this opportunity to quickly introduce myself. My name is Matt Benjamin, and I am Director and Cofounder of a new initiative called Asia Recon.

Asia Recon is a program set up to help foster, develop, and build Australia’s engagement across the technology, innovation and entrepreneurial sector within Asia by promoting the transfer of people, ideas and capital.

Like a real reconnaissance mission, the goal is to take the best representatives from Australia, to visit the most exciting technology and innovation hubs across Asia, and bring back new insights, ideas and relationships.

The Asia Recon concept is a interactive program developed primarily for startups looking to launch into Asia (or raise funds), as well as incubator and accelerator programs looking to explore the region.

If you're interested to find out more about what we do please check out our website here or feel free to drop me a line at mat...@asiarecon.com

Look forward to connecting with you.

Cheers,
Matt