Thursday night film screening

Dan Balcaban

May 1, 2017, 12:46:16 AM5/1/17
to Dan Balcaban
Greetings Coworking communities,

Alas I'll be leaving the shores of Australia and moving to Los Angeles mid may.

In the meantime, it would be awesome to catch up with ya'll at another screening event!

MOVIE NIGHT FUNDRAISER
Thursday 4 May 2017
5.30 - 7.30pm (6pm start)

The Northern Beaches Domestic Violence Network is presenting two powerful documentaries* by Dan Balcaban on homelessness and domestic violence.
Care About Us trailer

Proceeds from the night will go to Manly Community Centre’s Domestic Violence Programs.
Cost: $15 pp, light refreshments provided
RSVP by Tuesday 2 May - bookings essential
www.trybooking.com/273786

*Although there is no formal classification for these films due to the mature themes displayed, such as domestic violence and homelessness, parental guidance is recommended for people under the age of 15 years.

Dan Balcaban
Member Experience Coordinator
+61 (0) 4666 933 56
Level 2, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000

We're recruiting! Do you know any great candidates who would be ripe to join the S&C team? Here are the positions we're looking to fill.

Stay up to date with Stone & Chalk news and opportunities...
http://stoneandchalk.com.au | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Level 2, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW

CareAboutUs_MovieNight_poster.pdf