Graphic Artists

Geoffrey Litman

Mar 3, 2016, 5:53:55 PM3/3/16
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi
My company qallity Inc (In Bacolod Philippines) recently found a graphic artist for one
of our customers in the US. In doing so we unearthed several more with talent
not only for design but also can do programming in wordpress and other languages.

If  your in need let me know. Samples of their would obviously be provided. This is a managed service and we ensure expectations are met.

These people would be very grateful to get some employment.

Cheers
Geoff

P.S.
Here's an interesting article on Equity compensation:
http://firstround.com/review/transform-employee-equity-compensation-in-two-steps-heres-how/

--
Geoffrey Litman
Business Development

This email is strictly private and confidential
and only intended to be read by the recipients.