Follow[the]Seed Quartet event on the first week of November

simran

Oct 19, 2016, 7:34:11 AM10/19/16
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

One of the few people i consider to be a "real angel" investor, who now has a very substantial fund in Sydney is going to be running a very interesting event soon. That real investor is Andrey of course, and much of the community will already know him.

Follow[the]Seed's partners will be coming to Sydney and sharing some of their experience with the entrepreneurs. The link to EOI for the event is http://followtheseed.vc/quartet/

Their (the partners) cultural diversity is enormous, and no doubt we will be in for a fun filled but very informative session.

On the diversity part, the founders are:

* Ajoy Mallik - An American B2B enterprise expert of Indian background
* Eliav Alaluf - An Israeli behavioural consumer expert of Moroccan heritate
* Curt Shi - A Chinese VC investor and
and of course our very own:
* Andrey Shirben - born in Russia, grew up in Israel and now in Australia as one of our most active and top investors :)

To register your interest for the event, go to: http://followtheseed.vc/quartet/

cheers,

simran.