التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

al...@slatteryit.com.au

غير مقروءة،
09‏/08‏/2016، 9:01:45 م9‏/8‏/2016
إلى Silicon Beach Australia

SUBJECT Tech23 2016 applications now open - please spread the word!

Hi all,

I hope you are well! I thought I would get on here to spread the word as you might know some great candidates to present at Tech23 2016 (www.tech23.com.au), an event bringing together innovative start ups, enterprise customers, big name investors, and super smart strategists to make great things happen.

I’d be so grateful if you could encourage the great young companies in your network to apply to be a Tech23 company. Please find below some more information about Tech23, or check out this flyer (also attached): www.tech23.com.au/pdf/2016/Tech23-2016-Flyer.pdf

We’d love to receive an application from the terrific start ups you know. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Alex Grills

Applications are now open to be a Tech23 company in 2016 (http://www.tech23.com.au/2016/apply-now/). At Tech23 2016, 23 innovative young companies showcase their business for five minutes each on Tuesday 11 October 2016 in Sydney. It’s free to apply. Applications close 29 August 2016.

The 23 companies will receive feedback from renowned Industry Leaders including Angela Clark, Director Digital Network at ABC; Martin Hosking, CEO of Redbubble; Tushar Roy, Partner at Square Peg Capital, and many more. Over 400 key contacts crucial to Australia’s innovation ecosystem will be in the audience, including reps from incubators and accelerators, universities, VC and angel investors, potential customers from banking, telco, utilities and retail, and seriously successful entrepreneurs.

Tech23 2016 companies will get to:

  • Show off your ground-breaking technology and business model for five minutes to the most influential crowd in the Australian ecosystem,

  • Win a host of invaluable prizes! Past Tech23 alumni have taken home cash, meetings, and even a trip to Silicon Valley.

  • Expand your business network with all the right people in the room. You could meet your next chairman, investor, advisor, or big customer.

Be part of the collision of clever people, exciting tech and smart capital as innovative ideas move closer to inspirational realities. Apply now.

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة