FW: Twitter restrictions for Tweetsuite

Dean Collins

Jul 27, 2015, 9:12:56 AM7/27/15
to newt...@meetup.com, Silicon Beach (silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com)

Great so not only does Twitter kick www.Tweetadder.com off the network and kill their API access a few months ago….but Twitter are now doing the same to TweetSuite.

F4ck Twitter is all I have to say.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
de...@cognation.net
+1-212-203-4357    New York
+61-2-9016-5642    (Sydney in-dial).
+44-20-3129-6001 (London in-dial).

From: TweetSuite [mailto:s...@tweetsuite.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 8:59 AM
To: Dean Collins
Subject: Twitter restrictions

TweetSuite

Dear Dean Collins,

This morning we have received news that Twitter has restricted our application from the ability to post tweets.
Twitter is in the process of reviewing all our features to see if they are in violation of their terms.

We have made clear our desire to work together towards a solution.
Furthermore we have emphasized our willingness to make adjustments to our service, if they deem it necessary.

From our current communication with Twitter, there is no reason to worry about the future of TweetSuite.

If you have any kind of question, please reach out to us through e-mail, support ticket or Twitter.

Best regards,
Sam Hariri
TweetSuite, founder