Developing a group giving app and would love your feedback

Tom Dawkins

Jul 23, 2015, 9:58:04 PM7/23/15
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

At StartSomeGood we're working with a couple of entrepreneurs in Melbourne on a project to develop a group giving app called Good Mob, with funding from ANZ and Telematics Trust.

We're currently trying to increase participants in a survey about group giving behavior. We want to learn more about the level of interest in a tool like this and what barriers exist to people giving collectively.

Good Mob is passionate about how we can collaboratively direct our giving towards the causes we care about, and how we can inspire those who may not traditionally consider themselves to be philanthropists to come together and create greater impact.

Good Mob is launching in early 2016. We have developed a five-minute online survey that will allow you to tell us about your online giving behaviours and barriers so we can build a tool you'll love to use.

Go to www.goodmob.org for more information and follow the link to the survey. Be part of designing the next frontier for philanthropy in Australia!

Thanks!

Tom

Tom Dawkins
Co-Founder/CEO
StartSomeGood.com
@tomjd
about.me/tomjd
Request a meeting: meetme.so/tomjd
I send out a tiny newsletter of 5 great links each week. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/tomnewsletter
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision." - Faithless