INVITATION - DishMe #HomemadeForYou Campaign

Pushpinder Bagga

Sep 12, 2016, 1:46:39 AM9/12/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi everyone, hope you are all doing great :)

We just launched our #HomemadeForYou Campaign, would love to invite you all to participate. Here is a link https://www.dishme.com.au/homemadeforyou

Just a week to go when we launch - exciting times :)

Happy to answer questions if any!

Pushpinder

Sujit Shah

Sep 12, 2016, 2:26:15 AM9/12/16
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pushpinder:

It sez

"Describe in 25 words, a favorite meal your mum #HomemadeForYou and we'll get it cooked and delivered to you for free!"

Is this a competition?

silicon-beach-australia+unsub...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Silicon Beach Australia" group.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"There must be ingenuity as well as intention, strategy as well as strength. "

Pushpinder Bagga

Sep 12, 2016, 4:02:25 AM9/12/16
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sujit

Thanks for the reply.

It's a campaign where we want to know about the food that consumers really miss and we want to reward the ones that submit creative entries.

We want to pick 10 entries we like from Sydney and get the food they really love - cooked and delivered to them.

- Pushpinder

PS: Email sent via mobile device so kindly excuse typos, grammatical mistakes and logic errors if any.

For more options, visit this group at

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Silicon Beach Australia" group.

Pushpinder Bagga

Sep 14, 2016, 10:42:19 PM9/14/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Just wanted to drop a quick note and thank you all for the support :)