Start-up Nation expat available for your next project

Max Penson

May 11, 2016, 10:17:27 PM5/11/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hello Everyone,

My name is Max, I create products and I get things done. I'm a full stack Ruby on Rails developer and a CTO/Technical lead. Recently finished working as the hands on CTO of an Israeli startup called Evolero where I built most of it with scaling in mind.

I am now available to take new projects, if you been wanting to create something new and exciting we can do it together. Yes, you can go to some agency and get updated once a week, or we can work together closely on your project. I have quite a bit of experience in create products from scratch, I move fast and I spend just the right amount of time on things that matter and less on things that yet to be validated. Our goal is to get you up and running so you could validate your product.

I am Melbourne based, been here for just over a year and I absolutely love it. NOT GOING BACK. Feel free to contact me for anything, even if it's just to say hello.

Linkedin:

Email:

Max.
Message has been deleted

Max Penson

May 12, 2016, 6:40:38 PM5/12/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Someone asked, yes I have a PR visa. What I don't have is a footy team, where do I start? They all look kinda the same :)

Athula Bogoda

May 29, 2016, 7:53:27 AM5/29/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi Max,
Please do drop in at the next Melbourne Silicon Beach Drinks meetup and do a 90 second pitch. It will go up on our SB TV YouTube channel as well.
Athula
Lead Organiser
Melbourne Silicon Beach
http://www.meetup.com/melbourne-Silicon-beach/