GeoRabble Sydney and THE LAST FIFTY METRES

Oliver Slezak

Jul 2, 2016, 8:41:04 PM7/2/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi Everyone,

GeoRabble Sydney will be talking about THE LAST FIFTY METRES --Some solutions and just a little touch of complaining about the problems, but not too much.
There are four speakers which is followed by a panel discussion.
Please be welcome to attend next THURSDAY in Sydney.
https://georabble.org/2016/07/01/final-speakers-for-georabble-the-last-50m/
Oliver Slezak
Ps I'm one of the people not talking much about problems but will be doing my best to help others get relly excited about "FRONT DOORS" mapping...well I'm excited about them, as I use them every day but hardly any are mapped!!......gggrrr