Requesting feedback on a new Aussie startup - MVP

Patrick Gaskin

Mar 3, 2016, 12:29:21 AM3/3/16
to Silicon Beach Australia

Please visit Cardly.net and let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Pushpinder Bagga

Mar 3, 2016, 6:00:37 AM3/3/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi Patrick,

I really like the concept - was it a special occasion - I would have ordered immediately. Do you have international shipping? If yes - which counties - guess US, Australia, NZ for sure - others?

I also to put my own design on the card - but may be not - it's better to keep curated content as users might get pissed off with your website when they themselves cannot design a special greeting :(

If you can partner with someone like Canva so I can design there and import that here - write a message and send - would just be awesome!

Good luck!

Pushpinder

Mike Holford

Mar 3, 2016, 6:14:02 AM3/3/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Love the concept of unique cards. The site is really nice but I think an emphasis on the fact that you are using artists on the home page would be great.

Let me know if I can help out at all! https://mikeholford.me

All the best,

Mike

Mark

Mar 3, 2016, 6:29:35 AM3/3/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Looks interesting, but I accessed it from my phone and the site appears to be designs only for desktop access. May be worth considering if desktop only is appropriate even as MVP as many folks these days design phone first desktop later.

Alex Levashov

Mar 3, 2016, 7:05:44 AM3/3/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi Patrick

looks pretty good, especially for beta.

I was involved in similar start-up, quite successful in Europe several years ago. There are quite many things to take care of behind the scene for this kind of business, both from technical and business points.

Feel free to drop me a line if want to chat about this.

Regards
Alex