Who needs Awesome Interns?

Genson Glier

Feb 5, 2017, 7:03:02 PM2/5/17
to Silicon Beach Australia
We at Sage Corps are excited to roll out our 2017 programs through which top U.S. university students travel to Sydney and Melbourne to work directly with host startups.

We're looking to bring more host startups onboard and begin to get a sense for the specific needs that individual teams expect to have so that we can begin the matching process as soon as possible.

Each company can use the Register Now button below to enter specific information and answer some questions about the qualifications they are seeking in an intern or two.

Please reach out to Rachel Bernstein, our Program Director, at rac...@sagecorps.com with any questions.

Or register online