Do you have a question for a Business Angel?

Brian Dorricott

Oct 13, 2016, 2:00:51 AM10/13/16
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

As part of Spark Festival I’m organising an event at muruD with three Sydney Business Angels: Justin Butterworth, Sandrina Postorino, Andrew Coppin on the 24th October at 5:30. You are invited to attend and enjoy the conversation. There will be food and drinks provided too…

Please check out http://sparkfestival.co/what-to-see/view/16/getting-the-pitch-right-for-sydney-angels

If you want me to ask a question on your behalf, please drop me a line!

Regards,

Brian

PS: Please like my latest article on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5-key-elements-successful-funding-pitches-brian-dorricott

A thought: Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.. (Albert Einstein)

HYPERLINK "http://briandorricott.com/"Email Footer 2 281x19

Call Australia’s Pitch Expert on +61 (0)434 799 829

image003.png