Know somebody interested in being a startup Australian Country Head?

Kevin Baum

Apr 30, 2018, 5:32:30 AM4/30/18
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm not sure where else to send this out:

I have a former classmate who is coming in for a trade mission next week from the UK, and one of his goals is to find an entrepreneurial, switched-on Country Director for a hardware startup he is the Chairman for.

This is obviously a shot in the dark, but I figured I would reach out to you guys to see if there was anyone who has been around your circles who may be looking for a startup to get heavily involved in at a Director level that I could maybe introduce to him.

Thanks so much,

Kevin