FW: Brabble.com

Dean Collins

Oct 6, 2015, 11:11:19 AM10/6/15
to Silicon Beach (silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com)

Monkey See Monkey Do....we want MOAR !!
Am I the only one that wonders why VC's think that replicating what we already have will work......

- http://www.brabble.com/#download

--
Posted By Dean Collins at 10/06/2015 11:09:00 AM

Craig Davis

Oct 8, 2015, 9:31:14 PM10/8/15
to Silicon Beach Australia
Dean, that would be very funny if it weren't so common to see the exact same lack of value prop from even some of our best new entrepreneurs.

Listers - in case its not obvious to you the problems is going up against super strong established player with no meaningful differentiation or new innovation (slightly easier/minor feature is not differentiation) that would shift customers to a new product. Also relies on network effect that your competitor has and you don't.