[Intro] A quick hello and intro

Colin Macdonald

Sep 27, 2015, 11:34:52 PM9/27/15
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi!

I'm a Western Sydney, open source "not quite but almost" full stack guy (infra, ops, backend, middleware, frontend, data, business).

Dabbled a bit with a few startups 10'ish years ago, but I was too young and too dumb to make them work (live and learn).
Back for round two, with a much better idea about how life works and a few things on my mind.

Last full time gig was with a pureplay retailer, so I have a decent amount of ecom experience if anyone is looking for assistance in that area.
Also keen to meet up with anyone out this way and have a chinwag (home base is near Norwest).

Will try and get out to the next meetup, but family life sets the rules, so will see what happens :)

Col.

blindman2k

Sep 28, 2015, 7:55:56 AM9/28/15
to Silicon Beach Australia