Know someone who can cook?

Pushpinder Bagga

Jun 12, 2017, 7:52:15 PM6/12/17
to Silicon Beach Australia
Good morning!

For those who don't know, Dishme connects busy professionals with passionate home cooks to get fresh, healthy and homemade meals cooked and delivered to their doorstep.

We are just starting out and we need your support!

Here is how it works
  1. Christal who is a busy professional, creates her taste and dietary profile at Dishme and requests 4 meals delivered between 6-7pm every Monday. This sorts 2 dinners for herself and her partner.
  2. Tetsuya a cook in the neighbourhood, views the request and helps Christal with a tailored menu based on her dietary profile, then cook's it fresh on Wednesday and delivers it to her doorstep.
  3. Next Wednesday Bimal, a cook in the same neighbourhood picks up the request.
The Ask

Do you know someone who is a really good cook and might be interested in setting up their own business? If yes, can you please direct them to https://www.dishme.com.au/applytocook

Pushpinder
Founder, CEO - Dishme