Looking for a Business Advisor for Product Definition review

Michael Mile

Apr 10, 2015, 10:12:48 PM4/10/15
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we are a small Sydney-based startup currently working on a second iteration of our service.

We're trying to improve our product definition and alignment to customer needs. However, we are too technical to make product definition consistent and faultless from customer (non-technical) perspective.
Therefore, we are looking for somebody for a few sessions (paid) to provide us with a high-level review of product definition we have created and advise if we don't have glaring inconsistency.

Ideally this should be a Sydney person so we could catch up face to face.

Thanks,
Michael

---
"Don't let website issues impact your business - Test now with Testize and let your website shine!"
http://www.testize.com