I built a fresh simple Startup job board for Auzzie Startups

Mike Holford

Mar 3, 2016, 6:14:44 AM3/3/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Would love your feedback! It is on https://ozstartupjobs.com

Athula Bogoda

Mar 15, 2016, 12:39:32 PM3/15/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Looks great, Mike. I will send this to Charity, Editor of SiliconNews to post a link to. Next issue will be out on 20th March. SiliconNews is the newsletter of Melbourne Silicon Beach - See past issues here.

Alex North

Mar 15, 2016, 4:20:34 PM3/15/16
to Silicon Beach Australia

silicon-beach-aus...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Silicon Beach Australia" group.

Elias Bizannes

Mar 15, 2016, 4:33:33 PM3/15/16
to Alex North, Silicon Beach Australia
There was. I just broke the database connection. Getting it fixed now.

--

Elias Bizannes 934 Howard St San Francisco, CA 94103

SimonF

Jun 27, 2016, 7:26:34 PM6/27/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Getting a DNS resolution error from Cloudflare at the moment...