Programming services.

Geoffrey Litman

Feb 13, 2018, 8:01:11 AM2/13/18
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

This may not be the right place or way to to share this. But let's see. Besides offering back office assistants and virtual assistants I will be
embarking on offering programming. This is a difficult area as you very well know. The key here is finding the right people. I believe I now
have an avenue. I thought this may be of interest to startups.

You can send me your requirements and I can see if there is a match.  In the mean time here is a sample of one person's back ground to give you an idea.

TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming:  C#.net, Asp.net, PHP, Java
Frameworks:  Ext.Js, jQuery, Bootstrap
Database:  MySQL, MS SQL, MS ACCESS
Others: Entity Framework, JSON, MVC, XML, Webservice, Web Security, SCRUM, Google Maps, Socket, Photoshop, SVN, AGILE, Web API, Web Services, HTML, Css, Wordpress
Familiar with the full project life cycle, including technical design, development and quality assurance
Highly motivated, positive person, determined to meet the team’s current needs
Self-reliant in managing your workload to meet deadlines and objectives
Have a desire to learn new techniques and technologies
Knowledgeable in Bug Tracking System, preparing  Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Runs

WORK EXPERIENCE
.Net S Engineer, Inspire October 2017 – present
-Undertake software modifications or feature enhancements to existing client’s system.
-Performs the data integrations from clients data to new system using Inriver PIM.
Software Engineer/Fullstack .net Developer, Tech Mahindra March 2017 – October 2017
-Works directly with the Indian Engineers for the Automation Processes.
-Technical Engineer for Globe website (GCash, Load & Promos)
> Robotic Process Automation(RPA), Css, Javascript, Windows Server 2008, C#.net, MVC, Asp.net, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Java EE & Sikuli

Sr. Programmer, Author Solutions Philippines Inc. June 2013– March 2017
Implement all strategies for all IT operations and supervise efficient working of several IT staff and ensure compliance to all deadlines and provide upgrade to all systems as per requirement.
Provide mentorship to new programmers
Participates in all phases of the software development cycle
Initiates good coding practices and contribute to planning and designing both functionality and suitable  software solutions
Provides input on program schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
Translates business requirements into design documents
Plans and manages the project deployment.
Works with IT Manager, Project Manager and other related department managers to understand business requirements
Web Server Administrator(Window server 2008) IIS & Plesk control panel

C#.net, Asp.net, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, Ektron, Sales force, PHP, SQL Server, Mysql, HTML, JS, Json, Jquery, Twitter Bootstrap, REST API

Jr. Programmer, Sone January 2013– May 2013(Fulltime)
Develops Web-based .NET application and solutions
Work with the rest of the team to deliver projects to a high standard and within timescales
Attends daily stand-up meetings to communicate project progress to the team, project  manager and business
Periodically organizes project meetings to discuss outstanding issues.
Produced highly competitive products from scratch and reverse engineering.
Create cost model for new server build, storage & backup estimation

C#.net, VB.net, Asp.net, MS Sql Server, Telerik, Google Map

Photomarathon Event Software Developer, Canon Philippines Dec 2012– Present(Partime)
Leads the team in developing the application to use for the yearly photomarathon event.
Head of the Technical team to execute the application during the event.
Recognize urgent and critical fix and respond accordingly
Create and update Project Cost Model to include Server and quotation details
Create procedures, process documents and scripts
Provides accurate estimation of development effort and input into project timelines
Arranges the required resources of a project as far as the event is concerned.
Cross-train in the roles/responsibilities of team members in other functional areas to create a more flexible team environment

C#.net, VB.net, Asp.net, Mysql

Software Development Engineer, NCR Corporation Dec 2011– January 2013(Fulltime)
Able to use professional concepts and company processes to solve routine problems. Works on problems of limited scope and complexity. Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for end user applications.
Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance (technical documentation and specifications which are generally for internal use only)
Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing Development best practices.
Works with Quality Engineering and Support staff to resolve problems with released software.
Able to work under tight deadlines  and handles escalated technical support calls

C++, TB
IT Instructor, STI College Cebu May 2011– Nov 2012(Fulltime & Partime)
Teaching IT Subjects such as, Java Programming, OOP, Theory of Database Systems, Advance Database Systems, Systems Analysis and Design, Software Engineering, Web Development, and Multimedia.
Develops a personal automated system for student grading system.
Team Coach of INTO Programming Cebu Cluster, Champion, 2012
Software developer of First Asian underwater photographer completion tabulation system, 2011

C#.net, Java, Mysql, Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas

Graphics Art Instructor, Prehand Skills Development Center Feb 2010–Dec 2010(Partime)
Teaching Multimedia that includes photo, sound & video editing.

Sony Vegas, Adobe Photoshop, Particle Illusion
Jr Programmer, Yoolk Inc. May 2008– May 2010(Partime)
Asp.net developer and involved in Yolk's data integration apps.

Asp.net, Sql Server
Other Accomplished Projects
Software Developer, Philippine Association on Underwater Activities (PAUA) and World Confederation of Underwater Activities (CMAS)
First ASIAN under water photo competition photomanagement/judging & tabulation system
Dec 2011

C#.net, Mysql

Software Developer, STI Tagbilaran SSC Election 2009 & 2010

C#.net, Mysql, 2009
Java & Mysql,  2010

Software Developer
           STI College Tagbilaran Automated Scholarship Examination System        2009

Have a great day.
Geoff

Geoffrey Litman
Business Development
Ke
ep Track Solutions Pte Ltd
This email is strictly private and confidential
and only intended to be read by the recipients.