Intro

geof...@keeptracksolutions.com

Oct 3, 2015, 5:54:58 AM10/3/15
to Silicon Beach Australia

Good Day,

Glad to be a part of an interesting group of people. My name is Geoff,

originally from Montreal since then lived in Toronto, Hong Kong, Singapore,

and now in Central part of the Philippines where I own a back office

services business (with over 40 people now) for the last few years,

and fortunate enough to have customers from Sydney.

Our goal is to help startups. Let me know if you would like to know just

how we do this. Don't be hurt if your not a start up we help non startups too.

I have been in IT now since .... well a long time... since the 80s. I have crossed most areas.

Also started businesses that are IT related in Singapore and Philippines.

Plus provided marketing and support for other budding businesses.

That's it for now....

Cheers

Geoff

Fostering good relationships

My advice is free, I am always right,

except when I am wrong.

My website pick of the day:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-price-we-pay-for-sitting-too-much-1443462015

@iCentralCo @pc0

Oct 4, 2015, 4:35:30 AM10/4/15
to Silicon Beach Australia
I can vouch for Geoff, known and worked with him for years including using his virtual assistant service from Sydney in Cebu at ridiculously good value rates.

They do stuff like rekeying and transcription and generally organising. Happy to recommend him.

At least one or two other teams from ICentral are also using him for VA stuff.

Cheers, Pete.