Introducing myself - Business Analyst looking for part time work/internship

Amanda Ward

Aug 2, 2016, 1:22:36 AM8/2/16
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi Silicon Beach!  I have recently gone back to uni at Monash to study Data Science.  Now I am looking for a part time role to fill in my spare two days a week (Tuesday and Friday).

I am a savvy Business Consultant/Business Analyst with a strong background as a lead analyst and a proven track record for improving processes and performance of organisations in telecommunications and government industries; I have excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts in ways that customers and stakeholders can understand both verbally and in written form. I am innovative and adaptable with strong problem solving skills, capable of developing suitable solution specifications based on business needs and goals.  I have wide-ranging expertise in requirements management, process mapping, data analysis, test strategy and report writing. I have strong technical knowledge paired with experience in digital production process, delivering quality product outcomes and customer satisfaction.

Would love to hear from any startups looking for help!  I'm particularly interested in tech associated to data visualisation and database management, but am open to anything!

You can view my resume on live hire:

blindman2k

Aug 8, 2016, 5:53:23 PM8/8/16
to Silicon Beach Australia