Tunity

Dean Collins

Mar 5, 2018, 4:52:58 PM3/5/18
to Silicon Beach (silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com)
I cant work out if this is $12m wasted....or is going to be a huge hit

- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tunity-secures-12-million-in-series-a-funding-round-and-announces-partnership-with-mgm-resorts-international-300600237.html
After a user scans a nearby television screen, the Tunity app identifies the live video stream and its exact timing, syncing the audio with the user's mobile device.

I understand technically "how" they are doing it because of another project, trust me there is no barrier to entry here and is just a matter of paying "the access fees" required. Lol will probably get bought out for $1b in 2-4 years.....or it will never be heard of again and will be another example of ideas chasing funding for fundings sake.

What are your thoughts?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc