Your help needed...

Brian Dorricott

Sep 24, 2015, 7:44:51 PM9/24/15
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The City of Sydney is serious about helping startups because they realise that, long term, we are the bringers of prosperity to the City. They have just launched a consultation document asking for ideas from the community about what the City could do to help us.

TiE Sydney has taken up the challenge of collating your ideas and presenting them to the city so that we can improve our ecosystem. We need you to come along to Fishburners on Wednesday the 7th October at 6pm to give us your ideas.

Sceptical? Why not take the positive approach and accept the gauntlet – have your say and meet some great people as well.

We have some great speakers too – Emma who’s an inspirational CEO who has pivoted a couple of times, Khimji who was the first president of TiE Sydney (and works in the business help area of NSW Government), Janine a futurologist and CEO of Teazl and Charnelle who is the Economic Strategy Advisor for the City of Sydney who will be setting the scene. There is more information at http://sydney.tie.org/event/tie-monthly-networking-entrepreneurs-business-owners/

Please let me know if you’re going to attend so that I can make sure that there is a beer for you when you arrive!

Let’s do it,

Brian

Disclosure: I’m the part-time Executive Director of TiE Sydney – Voice of the Entrepreneur.