Bus to Bega for Regional Innovation Week

liam.soccerfit Gmail

Apr 18, 2016, 5:30:51 PM4/18/16
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

We are having an exciting build-up to Regional Innovation Week in the Bega Valley starting Wed 27th April...luminaries aplenty from politics, business and the startup scene including Ed Husic Federal Opposition spokesperson on Innovation, Jane Cay of mega-successful regional ecommerce venture Birdsnest, and StartUp scene Blue Bloods Pete Cooper and Brendan Yell.

Full programme details here - begainnovation.com.au

For Sydneysiders and Wollongong-ites we have laid on a bus to head down to our beautiful environment and enjoy the highlight Hackathon and StartUp Camp events. It leaves on Fri morning from Fishburners and returns Sunday's arvo.

Nathan Waters, key mover behind the Wollongong startup scene and his exciting crew will be boarding the bus  in Wollongong...and he has set up a website in celebration with bios of some of his travelling companions....worth a look :-

The last few places are available on the bus...bookings close on Friday...so BNTAD.

See ya there.

Liam

Sent from my iPhone