Last Call (closing 9th of Jan): Request for recommendations for good Design / Dev / PR / Marketing / Accounting

simran

Jan 4, 2017, 6:18:54 PM1/4/17
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Last Call: Last recommendation by 9th of Jan (COB), and filtering interviewing soon after to pick our preferred service providers for S&C.

Hi All,

I'm looking for entrepreneurs recommendations on good (Sydney based):

* Designers
* Developers
* PR
* Marketing
* Accounting / Bookkeeping

Contractors / Vendors that come recommended will have the opportunity to become the resident recommended freelancers / contractors / small company that provides one of the above services to teams at Stone & Chalk.

Hopefully you have people / companies that you can recommend... they will get easier access to clients (startups) and residents (startups) at S&C will get easier access to service providers that come recommended.

If you can recommend someone, please fill out their details below or via the form at: https://goo.gl/forms/EQFf7R65B2q53I2o1

You'll be helping the recommended providers who you know and trust, as well as the startup ecosystem via helping a hub provide recommended service providers to over a 100 startups.

thanks,

simran.

S&C Service Providers - Request for Recommendations
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS