How to set the concurrency for each queue separately?

MallowTech Dev

Aug 13, 2015, 12:15:30 AM8/13/15
to Sidekiq
Say for example, I have two queues and I want each queue to process only one job simultaneously.

Now I have one queue and I have it something like

bundle exec sidekiq -c 1 -q queue_name

If I want two queues to process the job simultaneously and each queue should have concurrency 1. So, is that possible? If yes, how can I do that?

Mike Perham

Aug 13, 2015, 12:33:39 AM8/13/15
to sid...@googlegroups.com
Look at the sidekiq-limit_fetch extension.  There's no other way to tune Sidekiq concurrency per queue afaik.

Mike Perham – CEO, Contributed Systems
Smart, effective open source infrastructure for your apps.