Sidekiq goes down

vivek....@zoomcar.com

Jun 28, 2016, 4:41:59 AM6/28/16
to Sidekiq
Hi Folks,

We are facing a issue where sidekiq goes down at regular interval intermittently. We have just upgraded to sidekiq 4.1.2 and using redis 3.3.0 dependency with redis 2.8.x. Let me know the pointers on where i can debug this problem. Also we process close to 90 K jobs per day.

Thanks,
Vivek Sharma

Mike Perham

Jun 28, 2016, 11:41:09 AM6/28/16
to sid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vivek, we can't help you debug your application instability problems over email.  There's hundreds of different things that can go wrong and cause problems.  You need to debug the problem or contract someone to help you debug it.  Parker is one example of a freelancer that can help:

Mike Perham – CEO, Contributed Systems
Smart, effective open source infrastructure for your apps.