Resubmitting pending jobs from a batch

Adrian Klingel

Mar 20, 2015, 10:44:27 AM3/20/15
to sid...@googlegroups.com
I frequently have batches that do not complete because their are jobs within them that are still in "Pending" status. However, these jobs do not get queued up, and just appear to stay in Sidekiq unless I do a "clearall" in redis.

What is causing this, and is there a way I can get these jobs to run?

Mike Perham

Mar 20, 2015, 10:55:53 AM3/20/15
to sid...@googlegroups.com
Adrian, I fixed a subtle issue with Redis connections and timeout recently.  Make sure you are running the latest and see if the behavior reappears. `bundle update sidekiq-pro`

Mike

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Adrian Klingel <adrian....@gmail.com> wrote:
I frequently have batches that do not complete because their are jobs within them that are still in "Pending" status. However, these jobs do not get queued up, and just appear to stay in Sidekiq unless I do a "clearall" in redis.

What is causing this, and is there a way I can get these jobs to run?

Mike Perham – Contributed Systems
Smart, effective open source infrastructure for your apps.