Shopizer setup on Mac/Unix

Narayana Vakkalagadda

Aug 11, 2015, 11:54:18 PM8/11/15
to Shopizer
Hi, After successful setup in my windows machine, I wanted to do shopizer setup in my apple mac computer and getting the following error in the logs.

Could someone please suggest if they faced such issue and fix ?

WARN : com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool - com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@13b40413 -- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (30). Last acquisition attempt exception:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor39.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)

Thank You,
Narayana.V

Umesh Awasthi

Aug 11, 2015, 11:56:41 PM8/11/15
to shop...@googlegroups.com
For the very high level , it seems the system is not able to establish connection with the DB.
is the DB is up and running and have you configured the DB settings correctly with Shopizer?

With Regards
Umesh Awasthi
http://www.travellingrants.com/

bea...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2015, 1:11:30 PM9/6/15
to Shopizer
Sorry, I missed to update on this. I was able to setup in my mac too after some machine configuration changes.

Thanks,
Narayana.V