Check out not working

david....@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2014, 3:16:54 PM9/26/14
to shop...@googlegroups.com
I have already succesfully added a product to shopping cart, however, when I checkout, I got the following err. I am not sure if I am missing any configuration?

An error occurred in this request
com.salesmanager.core.business.generic.exception.ServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.salesmanager.core.business.order.service.OrderServiceImpl.caculateOrderTotal(OrderServiceImpl.java:342) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150) at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161) at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy117.caculateOrderTotal(Unknown Source) at com.salesmanager.web.shop.controller.order.facade.OrderFacadeImpl.calculateOrderTotal(OrderFacadeImpl.java:204) at com.salesmanager.web.shop.controller.order.facade.OrderFacadeImpl.calculateOrderTotal(OrderFacadeImpl.java:160) at com.salesmanager.web.shop.controller.order.ShoppingOrderController.displayCheckout(ShoppingOrderController.java:311) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:212) at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:126) at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:96) at

Umesh Awasthi

Sep 27, 2014, 1:06:25 AM9/27/14
to shop...@googlegroups.com
caculateOrderTotal is used to calculate order total which includes any discounts , tax , shipping etc.
Can you debug and share your finding?

May be it's a bug with Shopizer but needs more details before we can look further,

With Regards
Umesh Awasthi
http://www.travellingrants.com/

Mahesh Sachdeva

Jun 18, 2017, 9:14:49 AM6/18/17
to Shopizer
Hi

I am facing the same issue . you guys got root cause for this ?

Regards
Mahesh