Re: Fulfillment API update sending notification email to customer even when notify_customer set to false

Edward Ocampo-Gooding

Jul 16, 2012, 10:37:26 AM7/16/12
to shopify-a...@googlegroups.com, shopi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry this took so long. This bug’s now patched.

On Tuesday, 6 March 2012 11:32:24 UTC-5, Edward Ocampo-Gooding wrote:
Hey Ron,

We’re aware of the bug and are patching. Thanks for the heads up.

On Monday, 5 March 2012 17:43:44 UTC-5, R. S. wrote:
Anyone from Shopify have any insight? I've sent this directly to a few
folks there, who requested the response and headers, which I sent.
After chasing down a 422 error red herring, I didn't get any further
response from Shopify. Hopefully they're not just ignoring this one
and trying to fix the bug :)

Let me know if anyone else is experiencing the Fulfillment Update
sending a notification to the customer, even with the notify_customer
set to false.